Thursday, March 15, 2007

March 9th



09/03Bristol is beautiful and sunny. warm too.
Officially spring I say.
Train is 15minutes late because some idiot drove into a bridge we need to go over. He may have been injured but my selfishness reined and I was way more worried about how long I was going to be stuck on this train. The woman behind me rang someone and said it could take hours. WHAT?!!i feel sick. Turns out to be 15minutes. I hope the man wasn’t injured.(actually who am I kidding? I don’t care, I didn’t want to be late).glad I left lots of time.
Sitting in star bucks Paddington looking down at people. About 10 people queue for 1 cash machine, 2 aren't working. I notice that the line starts really far back from the machine- am I mistaken? have a just witnessed politeness in London?

Interview went pretty well.everything I said was perfect but it was more of a chat than an interview, so it was hard to gage any reaction. I didn’t come out with that-I've totally ailed it feeling but I still felt good. The bus driver asked how the interview went. He soccer am presenter knew the bus driver. Everyone was so friendly, it was like team sky or something.
On the tube back someone was nice enough to point to the sky visitors pass I still had on. Then he took the seat I was stood right next to and had my eye on. I didn’t care too much, I had fabulous shoes on.

Covent garden stocked me up on Kraft Dinner and coffee crisps.

Why is it that no one knows where to look when on the tube. Its considered rude to stare but I find all the other people fascinating.
The thing about London is you have to pay attention. To what stop your at, to which way to walk down the platform, to who's stealing your bag. its all a bit tiring really. I suppose once you know it welland do the same journeys you don’t need to pay as much attention.

I REALLY want this job. The London living and the London job. Imagine the fabulous shoes I could strut around in all cosmopolitan like. Saturdays t the TATE and the V&A. I what to do all the touristy things, they're usually cheap and under utilized for people that live in the city I feel.

I'm scared because I don’t think I want to go to Leeds now, so I NEED sky.
London has this magical feeling. Especially at night. it always delivers charm. Does it look like that if you’re here all the time? Mind you, with my attitude and some fabulous heels, London will always have a place in my heart, and I think it will always deliver.


I was too busy with my thoughts and paying attention to scout for good photos, so thisll do untill im working here...

No comments: