Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feb 25



On the way to the train station in the mert mobile, the sky looked odd because it was light and a yellowy colour, but some bits were still a little blue/gray and white. The clouds barrierd a dark grey colour, a real feeling on ending, because the dark grey abruptly stopped at the edge of that cloud. It really poured down for a few minutes. Then just a drizzle. the sky was different colours in all directions and its was still quite bright. Reading was anything but, but if you only looked up it was beautiful.


All the trains towards Bristol/Cardiff were cancelled because of signaling. So I went to Exeter to spend the night with Mr.M instead. The man at the ticket office said I would have to pay more to go to Exeter because it was further away, but I didn't see why cause I could go where I actually wanted to! He said I could wait an hour to see if the next train was cancelled and of course I thought that was a ridiculous suggestion. So I when to Exeter without seeing any ticket checkers on the 2hours train, and walked right through the barrier on the other end because it was so late that they were all open anyway. Idiot ticket booth man.

No comments: