Thursday, March 15, 2007

March 3rd



So I got an email from Leeds saying I have to decide by the 6th. That's like NO time. And I wont know if I've got sky by then. I have a sick feeling in my stomach and I have no idea what to do. I'm quietly panicking…


Had a really fun time at work, and I wasn't that tired after. It was Dave's last night, he's going Australia for the foreseeable future. I really genuinely miss him! He was really cool, and we got on really well, and he was totally in love with all things 80's and 90's, he even saw a Delorean on his way to work and nearly fell off his bike. Sooooooooooo jealous. So so jealous. Anyway, he said he'd keep in touch and I really hope we do. working with him really was fun, and he was funny. So I guess I may never ever see him again, which is kinda weird to think of, I've never thought that with a friend. Anyway for when I'm 30 and looking back- Get in touch with Dave!


Had a little whizz round the down in Toby's new wheels, I didn't notice till we went out how beautiful it was and how surprisingly warm! Springs coming!!!!!

No comments: