Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feb 27



the waiting room to your future. Sky adverts on the lifts and big bright animal pictures.
Everyone wants to know who the competition is.
We relax and everyone gets on because everyone wants them to think they can get on with everyone. Easy math's test that I think I didn't do too well in, it was easy but I think I read some number wrong. Did22 questions in 20 min. went REALLY fast. Group activity with 3 others and we come up with a kids music station.
Indiv. Interview and I am good. Two young women say it went well.
10 minutes to MAKE my new sky product and present. Totally forgot to say half my presentation but never mind. The girl who was dressed will did too but she said her little bit in between to others. I didn't want to.
The guy with long hair had lots of interviews and had one at DISNEY. SOOO JEALOUS!!! Waited for a bus together and shook hands- he said you never know maybe someday well be working together. that's so weird and true. He was good too. I ponder if he'll get through. I think he will. I think I will too….


Yes i could have taken much better photo. Well excuse me if i was too focused to take one of the buildings etc. Anyway, ill take them when im working there ;-)

No comments: