Thursday, March 15, 2007

March 5th



Had my phone in my hand all day waiting for it to vibrate to the calling of Sky. By 4.30 I couldn't wait any longer so I called her. She'll 'get back to me'.


Mike made cakes with a different symbol on them for everyone, this was mine.


I spent the evening clinging onto my dressing gown for dear life. I'm feeling sorry for myself even though I have no reason to and its really just my brains excuse for not doing anything and eating lots. I don't care. humph.


I found some mango sorbet in the freezer. yummy. Like pigging out on ice cream but not as bad.


Actually turned out to be an ok evening once id watched enough TV and zapped my brain into forgetting my woes and believing that if I don't think about them they might just go away by themselves. Like some people do with debt. ok. like I do (and others too!) with debt.



Chris's slightly impromptu visit to Bristol cheered me up though, and we had a nice evening.

No comments: