Saturday, March 17, 2007

March 16th


I spent most of my day at work so naturally we get this photo. I spent most of the day rearranging the backback and having great fun with the label maker.

BT called in the middle of my split shiftto invite me bac for another interview. I told them i had actually already accepted another positiona nd that i was actually quite annoye dthat it had taken them so lon to get back to me and that they didnt bother telling me they had reopened applications. She made excuses and i corrected her, as she was actually wrong in what she was telling me. Theyre loss anyway.


It was JUST warm enough today to walk to work without getting cold in a no sleeves top. on the way to my second shift however it was really cold and i went back inside to get another layer.

At least spring is on its way...

No comments: