Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 19th




It wasn't just me who said the spring was coming, they all did. Now its snowing in places and ive had to rewind to scarves and layers. HMPH.



There's a huge row of daffodils, but its grey and cold. Its not right. Its like a mean parent saying oh you can have spring for a week, but then, oh, oh no, no you cant. Like the kid has been bad and now doesn't get the reward. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!



The child inside me is having a tantrum and demanding that the sunshine returns or else i will scream at the top of my lungs and embarrass you in front of everyone else until I get what I want. So there.



S.O*'s 21st birthday. Too many tequilas and 2-4-1 one drinks. I bought her a big chocolate cake which of course turned out to be in my favor too, it was soooooo yummy. A shameful turn it at 12, she didn't want a big night out, so instead we all drank a lot in a short space of time. effective enough I suppose. Well, actually, very effective.

No comments: