Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 24th



Today the Leeds company FINALLY emailed me and acknowledged that I wasn't going to work for them! Woo hoo!!!its almost totally official now, all I need to do is wait for the Sky contract to come. then I will happily sign on the dotted line.
Today was a big day. I spent most of it with Aussie. We had lunch with Boffy, and they announced some big news, a very very big move. Im happy for them, but sad I wont see them as often. She promised to visit me in London before she goes though.
So then we went shopping and went to the Avon Gorge. Back to mine to get ready and then off to spend OUR FIRST SATURDAY NIGHT OFF PRACTICALLY EVER getting drunk! Aussie treated me to dinner to celebrate my Sky achievements, and it was so sweet she kept telling everyone we met about it. These guys bought us some beers and we didn't really want them, so we played I have never between the two of us at to get rid of it quickly. The two men next to us looked at us very oddly indeed…


So off out! It was weird being at work and drinking. Some random guy told me he liked my breasts, to which I replied with a swift walk in the other direction.


Off to lounge. Bumped into loads of people we knew and I had such a brilliant time meeting random people with Aussie. One guy was wearing a sesame st. t-shirt, I was in love. We even managed to convince another guy that we were Canadian (with an Australian accent, that was quiet a feat).


Thank you for such an amazing night out, we musn't let it be too long before next one


Mmmmwwwaaahhh hugs and kisses to my Aussie xoxxoxo

No comments: