Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 17th















Yes I know I haven't updated in ages but the picture up loader is being temperamental, SO im using one note to update writing and will hope the pics upload after.





Also today I spent some time looking at photos on blogs etc online, trying to get some inspiration so I can start taking better photos again. I think I just have so much going on right now itsa hard to remember to take photos. But ive got this far…





This eve at work I was for once, outside the bar. Taking photos!! I went round taking photos of the bar and customers etc to put on the HJB website, it was really fun! I also stood outside coercing people to come in with 2-4-1 cocktail vouchers- not that we needed more people in there, you could barely move anyway, but I suppose more customers= more shifts for me= more money for me!





I even saw a mini celebrity- one of the girls from skins.





We played I have never after work and stayed there till about 4, D* got cozy with a certain unnamed new bar back and we* aren't too sure what happened next…

No comments: