Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jan 18


Today i was planning on doing lots of cuba research and generally relaxing as you do on a sunday. nevermind eh?

The new cocktail menu was in at work, and today was the offical test, to see if we could remember them all. I learnt 15 of them (theres about 40) and went in to do what i could and drink up the 100pound bar tab that was at our disposal afterwards. It was goooood Has some Sailor Jerry rum, my new and only favourite rum.its all cinnamon-y and vanilla-y.I had a chocolati, a sambucca, a bloody mary, and then im not too sure what i had. Newbie Rowan was there, he poured sambucca into his mouth and then lit it. I was sober enough at that point o realise if I tried, id probly just set my cheek on fire, so i left him to it. We met aussie and went down to Mbargos where the guys who play on thursdays at work play on Sunday, They were really good and dancing around without a care was loverly.

I rediscovered tonight the wonderful drunk feeling you get when you mix your drinks. Its not the same as regular drunk, it different and all giddy and fun!

No comments: