Friday, February 9, 2007

Feb 5


Today my photo is called whizz kids. I got my weekly photojojo email, that suggested puttin your shutter speed really slow and throwing your camera. I decided to give it a go and threw it towards this poster above my bed, the bed also gave it something soft to land on, not too dumb me. so this what came out, i think its pretty cool, and like i said, im a primary colours kinda girl!


This was on overheard in new york today, i thought it was good:

Frat boy #1: Dude, when do you graduate?
Frat boy #2: Like, next year, man.
Frat boy #1: How long have you been in school, man? Like, five years, right?
Frat boy #2: Anyone that leaves college in less than five years is a loser. It's like someone who leaves the party at 10:30 -- things are just getting started!

1 comment:

She said...

This picture is awesome! I'll have to try that.