Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Feb 21


So today i got my ass in gear. I got up earlier than usual, did some research for my Sky interview and started looking and my next piece of coursework (very early i might add). T* came back from home today, it was quiet with just E* and I here, although a nice change.

Went up to babysit with Aussie in the evening, in a REALLY nice house. had some really good chicken soup and a crepe, as it was shrove tuesday. (I know im jewish but any excuse fopr pancakes if fine by me). I discussed with Aussie this wierd english thing- they put lemon and sugar on thier pancakes!she thought it was weird too. I mean, Maybe sugar, but why put 2 completely contrasting ingrediants (that kinda contradict each other) on what seem to be very thin, measily 'oancakes'?Pancakes to me and big and fluffy and have butter and maple syrup on them, and if your lucky some streaky bacon.oh my gosh im actually drooling now. So anyway im upset with the standard of english pancakes and therefore have decided that to counteract all the odd pancakes that were eaten today, i will go buy streaky bacon and syrup and make some really FAT fluffy pancakes and eat them untill I can no longer move.
That outta do it.
After babysitting we picked up T* and wentto Po Na Na's, it was soooooooooooooo hot and swettyon the dance floor; and not in the cool dishevled sexy sweaty kind of way, it was more like the 'i cant breath' kind of way. We took refuge at the bar where they seem to have discovered air conditioning. You can see how hot it is by the moisture and haze in the photo, also by the sweat dripping down our faces.

No comments: