Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feb 13


I kept telling him today would be good. Its just the way the universe works.

Finally the man with the blue Breitling watch was open. and he still had the blue watch!

Went to Mini at cribs. i thought of that old song- Sitting, and waiting, and wishing, and hoping. They fixed the car for real cheap. 80 instead of 500.

Went shopping and he bought Armani.
(I think he has a problem like mine...i have a abuse problem. Abuse of my debit card in shoe stores. His is abuse of his credit card in watch stores. 3 in 2 months. Now thats an addiction if i ever saw one)

He even bought a box to put them all in.

I told him today would be a good day.
Something came on Tv that prompted me to ponder over why i constantly want to learn stuff. Its not that im nosy. I just always want to know more. I read non-ficton books and want to learn languages and know about all these different things that im interested in. I have a small thirst for knowledge. Not huge one, im just a bit parched. I ponder over wether this is because i was never pushed into doing a sport or an instument when i was young. I dont mind, I just thought that ive never been really demanded upon to get good grades or learn something inparticular, so i never grew up and got fed up of it and quit as many of my friends did. Now however, i want to be able to play everything, make everything, speak in everything, know, well not eveything but alot. Maybe its because MR.M knows so much and i want to too. or maybe i want to know more than him subconsciencely. or maybe not. whatever. ive had 3 lectures today and now my head is a bit fuzzy.

Today i had one of those little moments where i remember how much i love you. We both got so excited that the lemonade popsicles had jokes on the sticks.
Today was a good day.

No comments: