Friday, February 9, 2007

Feb 7


The beginning of today. Really foggy and misty, and you cant really tell if its going to be nice or not.

Today was in fact, the beginning of the end.

The end of all this crap i keep gettng thrown at me.

Even though i woke up and 6.30 having had 3 hours sleep, i still had a good day. I went to PC world and got a new lead for my computer costing me 55pounds instead of 70. hoo-ray for studnet discount and people who open stuff in stores so that i can have a 'already-opened' discount too.

On the way back to the bus stop, the bus left the stop before i could get to it. i waved to the driver to ask where the next stop was so i could run there, run he waved me across the dual carrige way and held up a line of traffic behind him at the roundabout so that i could run across the road and get on. Most bus driver in Bristol are soooo mean, but the lovely one i had today was clearly some sort of sign!

So i get home and Carol from aberford interiors rings me to offer me the job!!WOO HOO!!NO MORE APPICATIONS!!I HAVE A PLACEMENT!!so its in Leeds, really north and cold but it looks cool, and apparently its a really good uni town so there will be plently of otehr studnets around. I know absolultey no one up there, but i figure ill join some classes or try n get into the student union up there and join a few societies, maybe take up a night or two at bar just for the social factor. So im going up on the first of march to have alook around and meet everyone tc, shoudl be a fun day. AND ILL HAVE MY OWN FLAT!!JUST MINE!!scarry but inevitable at some point, might as well be now eh?

Told you it was the beginning of the end..

No comments: