Sunday, February 18, 2007

Feb 15


Not much today, did nothing really.

Although i did find out that i got 82 on my Marketing Research exam from January!!wooo hoo!!Thats well over a 1st (70 is the boundry for a 1st), so im well on my way in that module.i was so shocked, i really didnt have any idea ow well the exam went, woooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good day!

I went with the rose theme again today, this is Mr.M's first ever sketch!Hes really not the arty type at all, but i have a feeling he would like to be a little bit at least. I like him the way he is. So he drew this ove rthe summer, using one of those wooden coloured roses as reference, while i did an indian painting on canvas. He thought it was crap but i think its great, especially for a first attempt. So its on my pinboard now, and if we ever move in together it will go on the fridge, maybe well write 'Mr.M's first drawing, age 20' on it.

I like it.

No comments: