Sunday, February 18, 2007

Feb 17


i went to sainsbury's with wet hair, it was cold and i got that funny chilled feeling because my hair was wet but i liked it.i put my hood up.

When i stepped out the house i was taken aback by the fact that it was so quiet and still outside. and grey. I stood outsidethe house and admired it for a moment. it was kind of eerie actually.

i went to get cereal but ended up coming home and drinking the milk.guess i was just thirsty.

I thought about how because i looked like crap i would probably bump into someone, as thats always the way.I did. I saw sam, carly's friend AND a guy i used to work with who kinda disappeared from HJB. It was kinda awkward.

My room is a mess today,i did a wash yesterday and didnt put anything away, so theres clean clothes collecting dust around the room.folded on the bed, on the floor, everywhere. that usually botheres me and makes my mind feel cluttered but today i like it.

my room is that perfect temperature today, wearing a hoodie and thin socks keeps me warm without being too hot. truely cosy.

Im not hungry today, just quite thirsty.my toes are cold all day.

I lay on my bed and flick through a really thick telegraph, without actually reading anything but the headlines and the first few lines of each article. I look at the pictures in the travel section, and read all te quotes in big writing in the magazine that comes with it on the weekend.

Im in one of those alone moods today, i could probably go all day without muttering a word to anyone, and not feel bored or lonely. its a quiet day, and im happy to be alone with my thoughts.


ill have to 'get into the mood' later for work though.

theres plenty of things for me to do today, but nothing that HAS to be done, so i dont do any cleaning or Brit awards again, and then swap to recolation, relocation. Its quiet without Mr.M reffering to how nice pretty much every house thats in the country is and how he wants a house 'like that'. They're all different, what he really wants is the life that comes with it.I want it too, but im not ready to move to a quiet life, i dont think i will be for a while;i like big cities, cosmopolitan living and there always being something to do.

i have to get ready now.. and start talking soon :-(
i cant believe its alomost end of feb already

No comments: