Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh crap

ok so today is the 30th of jan, and no didnt forget to take a picture and no ive not skipped a day, im just posting to let you know that my computer has gone kaput.
It wont wont turn on.
its something to do with the lead, or the bit that it goes into on the back, but either way it wont turn on.
And i am totally lost now, as i cant do anything!
blah blah blah serves me right for being one of those people 'these days' thats so reliant on technology, but may i remind you that i am a student, and i need to do work on a computer. i have a piece of coursework due in 6 days, most of which is done but is unaccessable due to it being on the computer that wont turn on.On top of this i have another piece due a week after. And really its not my fault im so reliant and in love with my little laptop because i NEED it to do my coursework, they dont accept handwritten coursework.
Also, i have placement jobs to apply to, 2 of which have deadlines tomorrow, and although, yes i could apply on one of the other 4 laptops in the house, i cant really because my beautiful perfected after 2months CV is on the computer that wont turn on. ITS ONLY A YEAR OLD!!!so the computer man says that if its not a problem with the lead, its going to cost me £145 to fix, plus the £6 in bus fare itll cost me to get to the store.
So, lets hope its just a case of getting a new lead! although, with my luck these days it wont be, and it wont matter that i cant finish my coursework because ill be working so many shifts to try and pay for it that i wont have time to do it and ill fail my course.
Yes im being over dramatic and no i dont care.
So im going upstairs to watch Sex and the City DVD's and maybe the problem will just go away by itself.
in the words of a true mofo,
MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 comment:

She said...

That SUCKS. I'm in the same boat with my laptop, it's my lifeblood. Maybe I should get a removable hard drive for all my course stuff, because god damn, if I couldnt get on this thing I'd CRY.

Hope it gets fixed doll!