Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jan 18



Today i didnt do much, but i got alot done. what i mean is there was nothing interesting to tell you of, but i got alot of adminy type things done.

Todays post is for my mum. because i love her and shes great.hehe.

Sometimes I find myslef doing things in a certain way, or saying something like she would do them, and i dont mind. You hear people saying they hate that they're like thier mother, but i dont mind. She hasnt had the easiest things thrown at her, shes has stomach problems and ulcers and such, but shes always optimistic and cheerful. So i suppose i wish i could be more like her.

Im even a little upset because i dont think ill be visiting this summer, and i would like to see her. But then again, i suppose that means i wont have to leave her. Anyway mum (Mom as you prefer), I love you. And these flowers are for you!

xoxox



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I actually prefer Mummy but I'll take what I can get. What an amazingly beautiful blog.