Tuesday, January 16, 2007

15th Jan


Today I handed in my HRM coursework, so glad to get rid of it!!

Still with chris today, we test drove the new Mazda Rx8 he wants, and it was soooo cool!!the man told him to put his foot to the floor on the motorway, of course we went zooming off, and got up to 100mph in 3rd gear!and we went round a big roundabout at full speed, and the car totally took it. i cant describe it but it was sooo cool.

Got marks for a piece of coursework back today too,didnt do as well i wanted but still did ok :'-( Was a little annoyed about it but ill just have make sure i do better in the next piece.


Never mind, i still got a wonderful picture of a wonderful person.

1 comment:

She said...

I have to ask, what kind of camera do you have? I'm saving up for a nikon D40, I should afford it by May.

I love eye pictures. Hehe.