Thursday, January 4, 2007

Jan 4th

Believe it or not, today wasnt spent revising. I had to hand out some invitations for a special night at the bar i work at, to some bars in the areaso thats what I did for th ehalf of the day that I am awake. I forgot to look fo inspir. while out, so I took a photo of some friends. Carly, in the middle I live with, we know Frankie (right) through he and Rachelle is a friend of us all who is on the same course. Mike came back to bristol last night, and Edd today, although he is very camera phobic so im sure we wont be seeing much of him. Sent some vid's to mike on msn, so hopefully theyll be on dvd soon!!yyaaayy!!all in all, did more today than any other day, however still rather uneventful...sorry!nice photo though
Special hello to my mummy and daddy to whom i am about to send an email to tell them to check this out.mmmwwahhh miss you both xoxo

No comments: