Wednesday, January 17, 2007

16th Jan



16th Jan was the day. The day that this beautiful little piece of metal found its way into my life. It had waited for me on the shelf long enough, its little soul was tired of waiting, today was the day i would take it home with me and promise love it forever.


This lucky little fx07 (i havent given him a name yet- we cant agree on one), had already found a place in my heart, its so tiny yet has so much inside! (a bit like me!)

so today was spent doing the regular things you do when you buy something new like this- playing with it ALL DAY! I took photos of my foot, my desk, my door, things in my room really. Too cold to go outside and i dont think little 07 could have handled it, i dont want him to think hes come into a bad home after all. So we bought him a nice big memory card and a nice little jacket to keep him warm this winter, and to of course keep him safe.

The next few eeks are going to be of cheap living for the two of us, but well kep each other company.

Here he is in all his glory, all black and shiny. I am holding a competition as to what i should name him- all suggestions welcome. he does deserve a name, being so wonderful and all. something cute!



2 comments:

She said...

Theodore!♥

I also like the stairway picture. Very urban decay.

Anonymous said...

How about naming him 007 or James Bond?