Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jan 23


Spent the day with wonderful Mr.M. Went to buy him a 21st birthday present.

The woman in the store knew nothing.at all. I got increasingly irritated as I had to spoon feed her some customer service to give back to me. Another woman entered and got just as bad service.

It was bad not because she was rude or anything like that, she was just plain dumb. It amazed me that someone would leave a person of this stupidity in charge of a store, that is probably thier livelyhood, in which they know absolutley nothing about the products nor how to even try to go about giving some level of customer service.

So i walk away having ordered something, only to be even further annoyed when she calls me an hour later to ask if i really do want that size braclet becasue it really is rather small and so on and so on and SHUT UP!!! I ORDERED THAT SIZE BECAUSE I WANT THAT SIZE!!

So i meet her half way and ask her to find out a measurement for me and then CALL ME BACK BEFORE changing the ordered size.

I, mistakingly thought this was a clear, easy message to understand. Of course however, i was totally wrong. She calls back 15 minutes later saying that she has spoken to the manufacturers and ordered the next size up.GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that, she hadnt even found out the information i wanted!! So of course I inform her that i did want the size, believe it or not, that I had actually asked for, and now shes going to have to look like an idiot when she calls the manufacturer, yet again to change the order, yet again. Dear god some people are sooooooo stupid.

Nice bracelet though.

2 comments:

She said...

some people make me cry.

i mean, don't get me wrong, people who work in customer service have to put up with way more shit than they reasonably should have to.

... but sometimes they're just retarded. this one pizza joint i frequent has the most retarded employees ever... they just STARE at you when you ask them a question. augh.

i feel your pain

Lynds said...

Some people just cant do customer service like the faith girls!!