Tuesday, May 1, 2007

March 26th



The intention was to go of or a walk this morn, whether it was nice or not. Bright but cloudy. So I walked to the top of the hill.


I went into a 2nd hand book shop and books from the section titled 'literary classics'. The ficton section was too big and I figured they are classics for a reason so why not?!


I thought about how on a Saturday (or two) in london I could pretend to be one of those terribly artists deep thinking people and go to old dusty second hand book shops and browse.


It was the weirdest thing, on the way up I bumped into SB, she'd just had an interview. She didn't think it had gone well. I think it probably went really well and she was subconsciously preparing herself for failure. shes so great I know shell have done fine and im sure shell get it.


So I walk to work at 5.20 and its sunny and orange and quiet and warm. Turned out to be a pretty nice day and a walk on the down would be lovely NOW. Then I started work.


I am feeling strangely mellow and a little bit out of 'it'. Whatever 'it' is...

No comments: